So, I’ve been nominated for my first ever bloggers award thingymabob. Much excitement happening here over it, I can tell you! So thank you to Stephanie for the nomination!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about you
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
So here we go, 7 facts about me.
- I have a complete and utter phobia about chickens. Don’t ask me to explain it, I can’t. But its the truth.
- I am a tea addict. I barely drink alcohol and it’s known to the amusement of my family that I would much rather a cup of tea over a glass of wine any evening.
- I am a massive fanfiction writer. Merlin and Thunderbirds are my go-to fandom.
- My dream job is to be a fantasy author. Unfortunately no one is hiring one of them right now, but I am working on my own novel and have been for a while now. It’s taking a while. The above often distracts me.
- My favourite animal are elephants. I utterly adore them and still get all squeal-y when they are shown on tv.
- I adore thunderstorms. Even in the middle of the night, I will sit up and watch them rather than trying to sleep.
- I get too rigid about planning things and not being ahead of myself. So much so it sometimes takes the fun out of things. So I’m trying to change that.
There we are, some random facts about me you possibly didn’t even want to know. Now for my nominations:
- Ravishing Roses
- Bronagh’s Beauty and Books
- Let’s go to the Movies
- Tina the Bookworm
- Becky Bedbug
- Jenny in Neverland
- Into the Bookcase
- Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- Dungarees and Donuts
Looking forward to seeing what you guys come out with! Hope you like these random facts!
2 thoughts on “Versatile Bloggers Award”
I love thunderstorms too and yes elephants are cute. My youngest (21) is terrified of birds. Thanks for nominating me.
I’m only a couple of years older than that. Not sure what it is about them, just evil things! No problem, love your blog!