So, quite a while ago now I was tagged for another award post. As life has been totally getting in my way and I’m behind on absolutely everything (please don’t get me started), I have only just got around to writing it now.
Here we go:
- Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
- Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.
I was tagged by the lovely Zezee. She always completely makes my day whenever she leaves a comment (and is about one of the only commenter’s that I even have) and has the most beautiful blog – I wish I was as good at commenting as she is, but I read most of her posts and she is awesome! So in other words, everyone go and click that link now and marvel over cool she is. I’m sorry it took me so long to post this!
Seven facts about me… I bet these take me ages to come out with…Umm…
- I’m a worrier. About anything and everything, even if it is not important. I can make a mountain out a mole hill so easily. I know I do it, but that doesn’t stop me from doing so. It’s not a good skill to have.
- I have somehow graduated and got a job this year…and sort of discovered life after uni isn’t quite what I thought it would be.
- I want to be paid to write my own stories. That’s all I want from life. Nothing like having an impossible dream to keep striving towards, right?
- First and foremost, I am a writer. But pretty close second is that I’m a fangirl. Wish that was a job as well, for the amount of fandom things I do, there aren’t enough hours in the day. Priorities and all that.
- I get obsessive over buying make up and nail varnishes. I’m just rubbish at doing anything more than really basic things with them.
- I would love to travel the world and see things. Maybe one day. When I’m a famous published author, hehe!
- I’m definitely a morning person rather than an evening one.
It’s the fun bit next! I get to pick seven lovely people! This is actually hard, I could pick so many more. But these are some of my blogger inspirations (if I could tag Zezee again, I would!)
- The Book Review Cafe
- Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- Let’s Go To The Movies
- Becky Bedbug
- Tina, The Bookworm
All these bloggers have – one way or another – inspired me with my posts and content and just the courage to be a blogger. So thanks! And looking forward to seeing your posts!